AR 15 AR 15

Filesize?

This is 5.1 megs? I highly recommend finding some form of compression if you're planning to make actual animations.

It looks pretty nice though.

Tobleroon responds:

ya, i have tryed everything!!! if you have any sugestions let me know.

Thanks.

I have some full sized animations that are like 3 minutes long... im trying to find a way to compress them. In the mean time i will upload these shorter ones,

Agent28 Unfinished Agent28 Unfinished

Could be better

It looks like a slideshow with motion tweens :( . No music also kinda makes it dull. Seriously, you can do better, even if it means making a shorter flash.

StickFlasher responds:

Dude, this is my first project. I made this in Macromedia Flash MX 2002.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Wonderful.

Amazing. Possibly even beautiful. Definitely one of the best games I've played in a long time.

Good job with the graphic design and optimizing - even with ten or so clones on the screen, it doesn't lag.

SkyFyre SkyFyre

Great game.

Overall very entertaining. Just challenging enough to keep it entertaining without being frustrating.

It's interesting - some people have complained about this, but I actually like this quite a bit: when hit, you don't get a second of invincibility. It adds to the challenge, and it makes sense. Excellent game.

GemCraft 0 GemCraft 0

Great game.

The medals, leveling system, upgrades, and different modes make this game incredibly replayable and enjoyable. Well done on eliminating the monotony one sees all too often in TD games.

Blue Army (TMO's Extended Mix) Blue Army (TMO's Extended Mix)

sharpnel :D

I love Sharpnel, and this remix is great.

Infernoplex Infernoplex

nice

loving your music, especially the drum beats.